CASE STUDY COMMENTARY
· individual written task in Harvard style format, cover page, Table of Contents, text alignment and Reference list.
· The student must build a coherent discussion or argument in essay format, analyzing theories and models. Ethical theories, legal cases and case studies may be referred to when providing examples. Cite all sources.
· Students must write in complete sentences and develop paragraphs. No bullet points are allowed. Provide spacing between the sentences.
· Prepare and Introduction, Body, and Conclusion paragraphs.
· Sources must be used, identified, and properly cited.
· Format: PDF submitted through Turnitin
· The answers should analyse the following based on the case study provided with this task below the Rubrics:
1. Identify and explain the relevant parties in this case study?
2. Identify and explain in order the ethical issues related to each party involved in this case study? Cite your sources.
3. What ethical theories or virtues can each party use to support their behavior or decisions? Cite your sources.
4. Identify an ethical or virtue theory that would be a counter argument to each position in Question 3? Cite your sources.
5. Identify and explain an additional case that supports or differentiates this case.
Submission: Week 10 – Via Moodle by Sunday, 18 April 2021 before 17:00.
• Wordcount: 800 to 1000
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
• Font: Arial 11 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.