Case Study on Sigma Marketing. This case study assignment focuses on two points, the key Marketing Strategy issues facing a company and how it should proceed given the circumstances.
Marketing Strategy Cases Notes
The following questions typically apply to your case:
1. What is (are) the main issue(s) facing the organization?
2. What are the options available to the organization?
3. What can we learn from the case as it relates to Marketing Strategy in general? What are the key takeaways of the case?
4. Provide an update to the case based on recent media coverage, so what’s happened since the case was written?
5. Answer the questions from the Case Study in the text.
6. What are your recommendations (3-5 in “increase-decrease” format)? Provide justifications for your choices. Be sure to consider and include updates since the case was written.
Provide a brief background on the company and its current situation relative to marketing. Be sure to focus your efforts on identifying, analyzing and resolving key issues and making cogent recommendations. Be sure to describe your recommendations and their implications in detail. Cite no more than three or four references, including at least one from the text.
Ferrell, O. C., & Hartline, M. D. (2014). Marketing Strategy, Text and Cases (6th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western, Cengage Learning.
Sunday 17 Sept 2017 10:00am PST