View the below TruTV video, “The Baltimore Arsonist Case: The New Detectives – Real Responders.”
The Baltimore Arsonist Case | The New Detectives | Real Responders
User: n/a – Added: 6/1/20
YouTube URL: https://youtu.be/9T2noPWnybk
Real Responders. (2020, June 1). The Baltimore arsonist case: The new detectives – real responders. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2noPWnybk&t=20s
Parenthetical citation: (Real Responders, 2020)
Narrative citation: According to Real Responders (2020), …
Using key terms and concepts from the textbook chapter and the video answer the following questions:
- What were some of the clues that the investigators immediately noticed that indicated that the fire might have been arson?
- What evidence led the police to the perpetrator and was ultimately used to convict the perpetrator?
- How do you feel about the prosecutor’s initial reluctance to prosecute the case?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay of at least 500 words. [POST YOUR WORD COUNT AT THE END OF YOUR MAIN POST.]
- Use key terms and concepts from the reading and the videos.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Research your topic and use information from what you learned; remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize. I run posts through Turnitin.