Gini coefficient | Mathematics homework help

a. In the presence of an underground economy likely to result in a Gini coefficient that overstates or understates poverty?
b. Consider a simple economy where 90 percent of citizens report an annual income of $10,000 while the remaining 10 percent report an annual income of $110,000. What is the Gini coefficient now?
c. suppose the poorest 90 percent of citizens actually have an income of $15,000 because each receives $5,000 of unreported income from the underground economy. what is the Gini coefficient now?

Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.


Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer