Individual project, each student will be assigned a different brand by the professor. Students may consider their brand from a global perspective or from theirown country’s perspective.
Use official cover provided on Moodle, table of contents and introduction. Each question should be clearly identified as a headline and answered as a separate section of the paper.
BRAND: PEPSI Co.
- Describe the consumer behavior typology for your brand (how do consumers act/react in front of this brand, perception)
- Describe the segment/ segments your brand is targeting.
- Apply the Consumer buying process to one product of your brand and explain how the brand is influencing them in the process.
- Wordcount: 1.000-1.500 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 11 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
- Upload either MS Word or PDF to avoid Turnitin rejection.
- Submission: Week 7– Via Moodle (Turnitin). Due date: 14th March
- It assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding of the role of consumer behavior in the marketing process and the role of the marketing process on consumer behavior.
- Identify the different typologies of consumer behavior for a specific brand.
- Be able to apply the consumer buying process and develop the segmentation tools.