Imagine this scenario: After considering their 3 target markets, Pine Valley Furniture’s board of directors has selected the student furniture project for the WebStore. They are asking you to help them choose a method for determining the requirements.
Create a 12- to 18-slide presentation in which you:
- Compare traditional, contemporary, radical, and agile methodologies for requirements gathering.
- Outline advantages and disadvantages in your comparison.
- Recommend the methodology you think will work best for Pine Valley Furniture’s student furniture WebStore.
- Explain “Figure 7-5: Level-0 DFD of Hoosier Burger’s food-ordering system” of Ch. 7, “Structuring System Process Requirements” from Modern Systems Analysis and Design.
- Explain “Figure 7.22: Level-0 DFD for the WebStore” of Ch. 7, “Structuring System Process Requirements” from Modern Systems Analysis and Design.
Include detailed speaker notes.
Consider incorporating multimedia and images where appropriate.
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.