There is a final paper/project in this course. The final project is designed to help you connect the information you learned in this course to real-life problems. I would like to see you integrate information you have learned throughout the term with current trends in neuropsychological research. For the final paper, you will write a 4-5 page paper. You are to:
- Select one of the chapters from our Norman Doidge book, The Brain that Changes Itself.
- Include a brief overview of the chapter and the neurological disorders/concepts Doidge examined in his chapter.
- Select at least 2-3 peer reviewed articles (dated from 2012-present) which address concerns like those Doidge discussed in the chapter of your choice.
- Present current research findings, what the latest treatment approaches are for the given neuropsychological concerns discussed in the chapter, as well as your insights into what the future of neuropsychological treatment for the disorder you reviewed in the Doidge chapter looks like.
- Support the points you make in your paper with relevant sources you select.
- Be sure to include a discussion of the evidence available for the etiology of the disorder.
- Use APA formatting guidelines.
Note: You may use your text as a reference, however, this will not count towards your 2-3 journal article requirements. You may find articles in the library. They have a very extensive collection.