Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapters 8 and 9 of your textbook.
In this week’s discussion, you identified parameters for your sample population. Now, you will need to create a survey proposal. Your survey must be thorough and persuasive enough to convince your leadership to sponsor your survey.
In your paper,
· Explain why you want to conduct the survey and what you hope to gain from the survey responses.
· Identify the type(s) of data you hope to collect.
· Outline the parameters for your proposed survey, taking into consideration what you believe management wants to know.
· Create 10 sample questions that will be used in your survey, considering common issues in survey design.
· Explain your reasoning for choosing your sample questions.
The Survey Proposal assignment
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.